Monday, November 26, 2012

Sone 1 on the TacX at home

My legs was still sore from my workout with Truls on Friday. However, I really felt like having a workout today after the birthday party for our daughter involving cake(s) :).

As Janicke was at the gym, going for a quick walk was not an option tonight, so I got the TacX back up from the storage room. Not a big problem as it takes no more then 2 minutes to set up :).

As you can see below, it is a bit tight at the moment living on 45sqm but we make it work :)



I am glad I am suppose to keep the majority of my workouts in HR zone 1 as that was more then hard enough for an hour today. However, after an hour on the bike I am glad I did a workout tonight, now I am ready for a the 4x10 interval session with Geir Iden at Sprek og Blid Åsane tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment