Monday, May 30, 2011

Bergen-Voss 6 days away

Today I was joined by Beathe and Terje and we had one last ride before Bergen Voss (I might do a short easy ride on Wednesday as well).

Today we did a short trip with full intensity over 35km. This is the same route as we took about 2 weeks ago and today we finished 7 minutes quicker then last time with and average speed of 23.2 km/h. Considering it was quite windy today this was again very encouraging and I am starting to look forward to the race on Saturday.

I picked up the start numbers today and I have got start number 128. As Beathe and I start in the second group our official start time is 05:03 Saturday morning. The package includes stickers with the start number to put on the helmet in order for the official photographers to recognize all riders. Not sure a picture of me "half dead" riding up Skjervet is something to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment